RVAsec is the first Richmond, Virginia, security convention to bring top speakers to the mid-atlantic region. The conference will be held on Friday and Saturday, May 31st and June 1st at the Commonwealth Ballroom at VCU’s University Commons. Training classes will be held on Thursday, May 30th.
What to expect at RVAsec:
- Keynotes by Alex Hutton and Chris Wysopal
- Great speakers with great topics!
- Parking is included
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks
- RVAsec bag stuffed with swag
- RVAsec t-shirt
- Post-con reception, with adult beverages (and more food)
- After party sponsored by Rapid7
- A Nexus 7 and Raspberry courtesy Risk Based Security!
And more stuff is being planned!